Varsity Field Hockey
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL.
Green Days are allowed to start as of Wednesday July 15 (updated as of June 30). Dates will be announced on a week by week basis via our email list. If you would like to be added to the 2020 tryout email list, please click here.
ONLY those participants that have completed their online registration AND submitted their physical exam report to the Athletic Office are permitted to participate (instructions below).
- a well-fitting mask - to be worn during temperature-taking/check-in and while walking to and from the field
- a 32-ounce water bottle - the size is important as we will not have access to the building and therefore the large water jug for refills
- copy of the Self-Declaration form - each participant should submit a new copy of this form each and every time they attend a training session; copies will NOT be available on site
Participants will be turned away if any of these three items are absent and/or if a participant's required records are not on file.
- Go to https://brhs-ar.rschooltoday.
- Click on the Athletic Team registration icon
- Click on "New Users - Create Account" if you are new to Broad Run or on "Returning Users - Login Here" if you are a returning athlete (from any sport)
- Complete all information and make sure to choose Field Hockey as the sport you are trying out for; then save
2020 Fall Tryouts will begin Monday August 3 and run through Friday August 7. We will have 8-10 am and 5-7pm sessions on all days. Practices will begin Monday August 10 with times TBD based on field availability.
Before tryouts, all participants MUST HAVE the following on file with the Athletic Office:
- Athletic physical dated AFTER May 31
- Online athletic registration
- Any emergency paperwork regarding health-related issues (ie inhalers, medications, etc.) with copies also submitted to the school nurse
If you do not have these complete, you will not be permitted to tryout.
Questions - email CoachMegDudek@gmail.com