Varsity Field Hockey
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL.
Official Green Days are allowed to start as of Tuesday September 8 (updated as of Sep 7). Dates will be announced on a week by week basis via our email list. If you would like to be added to the 2020 tryout email list, please click here.
ONLY those participants that have completed their online registration AND submitted their physical exam report to the Athletic Office are permitted to participate (instructions below).
- a well-fitting mask - to be worn during temperature-taking/check-in and while walking to and from the field
- a 32-ounce water bottle - the size is important as we will not have access to the building and therefore the large water jug for refills
- copy of the Self-Declaration form (updated as of July 13) - each participant should submit a new copy of this form each and every time they attend a training session; copies will NOT be available on site
Participants will be turned away if any of these three items are absent and/or if a participant's required records are not on file.
Players should also bring personal equipment:
- shin guards
- mouth guards
- Go to https://brhs-ar.rschooltoday.
- Click on the Athletic Team registration icon
- Click on "New Users - Create Account" if you are new to Broad Run or on "Returning Users - Login Here" if you are a returning athlete (from any sport)
- Complete all information and make sure to choose Field Hockey as the sport you are trying out for; then save
Updated August 3
The VHSL fall season has been pushed to mid-February. Information regarding tryouts is forthcoming - stay tuned!
Before tryouts, all participants MUST HAVE the following on file with the Athletic Office:
- Athletic physical dated AFTER May 31
- Online athletic registration
- Any emergency paperwork regarding health-related issues (ie inhalers, medications, etc.) with copies also submitted to the school nurse
If you do not have these complete, you will not be permitted to tryout.
Questions - email CoachMegDudek@gmail.com