Announcements and Important Events
Frequently Asked Questions
What paperwork does my child need to participate in athletics?
- Online registration needs to be completed and a current physical needs to be turned in to the athletic department (can be emailed). These items can be found on the brhssports.com website under the registration tab and files and link tab. This paperwork is required for in season and out of season workouts.
Is it mandatory to participate in out of season workouts?
- No. These workouts are an opportunity for student athletes to stay in shape and build relationships with the coaches and their peers.
How do I create an account online?
- Go to brhs-ar.rschooltoday.com
- Click the Athletic Team Registration icon.
- Either click on Create a New Account or Returning Users (if you have already created an account).
- Click on Register New Student if you have not already registered your child.
- Fill in all the information as well as choosing the sport you are trying out for and make sure to save your information. If it asks you to pay later, select pay later. You are not paying anything to register. Click next. Click submit.
When do the sports seasons begin/end?
- Winter sports are from December 14-February 20
- Fall sports are from February 15-May 1
- Spring sports are from April 12-June 26
When are certain sports played?
- The following sports are played during the winter season: basketball, gymnastics, swimming, wrestling
- The following sports are played during the fall season: cheerleading, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, volleyball
- The following sports are played during the spring season: baseball, crew, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field
What fees are associated with participating in athletics?
- $75 will be collected for each athlete. This fee is mandated by LCPS. Any other costs will be determined by the individual team.